The regular meetings of the Choose Abingdon Board are the guiding force for the activities of the Partnership. Taking place approximately 6 weekly they number around 8-10 per year. These meetings are not public but minutes are published on this website after they have been approved by the board.
Any member of the community may put forward suggestions via any board member for the board to consider. The agenda is issued a few days before the meeting after consultation with board members who wish items to be included, but AOB (the Any Other Business section at the end of the meeting) is always open for members to bring up any topic without notice which can then, at the board's discretion, become an agenda item at the following meeting.
Board Meetings taking place in the next few months are as follows:
- EGM 24th June 2014 at 5.30pm - all matters including BID
- **22nd July 2014 at 5.30pm - one item agenda - BID only
- 9th September 2014 at 5.30pm - all matters including BID
- 14th October 2014 at 5.30pm - all matters including BID
- **4th December 2014 at 5.30pm - all matters including BID
For further information about how board meetings are run please go to the Choose Abingdon Constitution.
Meeting minutes are available below to download.